Make a complaint
If you think a Registrant or regulated Trainee hasn’t followed the Code of Conduct you should make a complaint.
You can make a complaint by
- filling out the online complaint form
- downloading the complaint form, fill it out and send it to Registration Service Manager, NRCPD, Mersey House, Mandale Business Park, Belmont, Durham DH1 1TH or
- sending a video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to tell us
- your name
- your contact details
- the name of the Registrant or regulated Trainee you are making a complaint about
- if you tried to resolve the problem informally with the Registrant or regulated Trainee
- what part or parts of the Code of Conduct you think the Registrant or regulated Trainee didn’t follow
- what happened
- when and where it happened
- if there were any witnesses; and
- who arranged for the Registrant or regulated Trainee to be there.
Within five working days of receiving it we will tell you if we can accept your complaint.
We will only accept your complaint if
- you tell us your name and contact details
- it is about a Registrant or regulated Trainee
- you have made the complaint within six months of the event, unless there is a good reason why you are making the complaint after more than six months
- what you say happened would mean the Registrant or regulated Trainee didn't act how the Code of Conduct says they should have; and
- you have given us enough evidence.
The handbook and factsheets below should tell you everything you need to know. But if you have any questions or want to discuss your complaint, please contact us.