Leaving a register

If you are taking a break from practice for three months or more you should tell us. We will make any necessary changes to your continuous professional development (CPD) requirement.

Please fill out the practice break notification form. If you are taking a break for one year or more You should refer to our practice breaks policy.

Check the register

Find and contact a communication professional