Raise a concern

If you are concerned about the conduct of a Registrant or regulated Trainee you should tell us. What we do will depend on what you tell us. We might

  • investigate further;
  • have an informal talk with the Registrant or regulated Trainee;
  • record what you tell us in case more concerns are raised about the same person; or
  • decide they did nothing wrong.

Please contact us to discuss your concern.

Check the register

Find and contact a communication professional